CreteStrip is a chemical agent specifically designe to remove tire marks and acrylic coatings from concrete and masonry surfaces in preparation for the application of the Ashford Formula concrete densifier.
- Acrylic Curing Compounds
- Old, Yellowed Acrylic Coatings
- Wazes, Paint and Tire Marks
- Carpet and Tile Mastic
- Asphalt Residue
- Construction Chalk
- Tape Residue
CRETESTRIP SUBSTANTIALLY LIGHTENS:
- Oil and Grease Stains
- Permanent Marker Ink
- Easy to Apply
- Works Fast. Does its work in 30 minutes!
- Requires Little Scrubbing. Works chemically.
- Non-Hazardous. Safely washes down sewer drains.
- Citrus Odor. No hazardous-solvent chemical fumes.
- Low Price. Less costly than many non-hazardous solutions.
AVAILABILITY & COST
CreteStrip is manufactured exclusively for Curecrete Distribution, Inc. and is solely distributed in New Zealand by Creteseal NZ Ltd. For pricing and ordering information, please contact us or call toll free 0800 35-9000.