Project Managers, --> Supervisors, --> Sub-Contractors.
Care and attention for the concrete floor.
Wet Cured Concrete
- If concrete floor has been wet cured under plastic.
- Scrub and vacuum immediately after removing the plastic.
- Only white tyres or bandaged black tyres are allowed to drive on the floor surface.
- Do not drive any type of vehicle on the concrete floor with black tyres.
- Drop sheets must be used at all times for Painting, Plastering, Plumbing, Sprinkler installation, Food, Drinks, Tea, Coffee.
- Make sure clay from site / civil work not carried onto the concrete.
- If the concrete is cut / drilled or water is used for any other reason the slurry and waste water must be removed.
- The surface must be washed and all water removed leaving a clean dry surface.
Cherry Pickers / Scissor Lifts.
- Always pre check for engine or hydraulic oil leaks.
- Always use drop sheets, (for driving, working and servicing).
- All materials must be placed on pallets or on timber bearers.
- Use drop sheets to protect concrete from timber stains.
- Quickly remove the spill from the floor surface
- Wash the area with a mild cleaner, (dish washing liquid).
- Flush with clean water then completely dry the surface.
- Do not use abrasive or acid based cleaning materials
- Contact site supervisor or call 0800-35-9000.